Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Evaluation

Evaluation

My project did go as planned because i got the model in a couple of weeks before the deadline so that everything wasn't left until the last minute. We didn't have to re-do any of the shoot because we made sure everything was perfect the first time we did it and that we had a variety of images to work with. I am happy with how the pictures turned out, however if we had waited until the new backdrop had arrived, then we could of got a few better quality pictures. I think the still life pictures are better because i have varied the angle of the object and took a lot more than i did with the model. Some of the pictures with the model are good, however the exposure wasn't quite perfect as a few creases are shown in the curtain. If i had to change something about my final images it would definitely spend more time with the model and we had limited time. I would make sure the images were correct and double check to make sure we had loads to work with. I also would of brought clothes in for the model to wear as the jumper she wore wasn't quite suitable for the vogue cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment